HELLO TUMBLR FRIENDS
- not dead
- still got legs
- having a dog is THE BEST, guys. THE BEST. I DIDN’T KNOW.
- grad school is SO intense. holy shit.
- but it is also pretty damn great
- teaching is awesome
- need more than 24 hours in a day
I hope you are all doing fantastico, my loves <3
Omfg Rose you adorable badass dork
Dimension Hopping Rose Fic Rec List
Happy Birthday to the lovely thedoctordanceswithrose!!!
» 10 Things Writers Don't Know About The Woods - Dan Koboldt
10 facts about the woods that most writers are getting wrong.
It’s hard to put a number on how many books I’ve read that feature characters in the woods. Sometimes they’re fleeing, sometimes chasing, sometimes just looking for something to eat.
As someone who spends a lot of time in the woods, I should tell you that most authors get it wrong. Here are ten realities about the woods that every writer should know.
Doctor Who Magazine interviews Camille Coduri, Shaun Dingwall, and Noel Clarke
- DWM: Do you have a favourite item of Doctor Who merchandise?
- Camille: It really annoys my husband, but on my bedside table, which is all mirrored, I keep the sonic screwdriver! I love it so much. He says to me, 'What do you want that there for?'
- Shaun: I bet he does!
- Camille: He says, 'When are you ever going to play with it?'
- Noel: [Guffaws] Well, when he's not in!
- Camille: I'm serious, though. Every now and then, I have a little moment to myself—
- DWM: Camille, I think we should leave it there! Next you'll be telling us it has three different settings...
- Camille: No, no, I push the buttons, and I have a right laugh.
So hey Tumblr.
I adopted a dog!
This is officially my favorite piece of art in the whole book.
Titled: Behold the Dragon Warrior
Doctor x Rose - Stuck with you
They laugh until laughing makes them kiss.
They kiss until kissing makes them laugh.
Sarah Ruhl (The Clean House) (via balloonist)
Just because they’re family doesn’t mean they’re right.
bless this post
requested by thebreakfastgenie.